AV8
AV8
@av8

Nodding is a proof of su

gfgfgfgfgfgf5
@gfgfgfgfgfgf5
3 weeks ago
8 posts
Nodding is a proof of success; nodding is a prop that gives you confidence; nodding is equal to saying "Yes!"; nodding is more recognition.day I took my English was a day I would never forget.early remember that day:y in English, the teacher called me to the office, and Mr. Liu tutored what I was going to bring today. I took the English book and walked to the "life and death hole" with aent to Mr. Liu and showed her the purpose of coming here. Before I read English, I asked some of the "extraterrestrial characters" that I would not have [url=www.852stock.com]Cheap Smokes Online Free Shipping[/url], and started an adventure: "MrFengisourshcooljanitor." After reading the first sentence, I have no strength to read it again, because the first sentence begins. I have already spent all my strength. At this time, I happened to see Teacher Liu nodding [url=www.cartonsofcigarettes.com]Cigarette Wholesale Price[/url].ly, a warm stream sprayed on my heart. I was full of energy in a moment. I simply read the first paragraph: "Heisniceandheworkshard. Heisagood..." At this time, Teacher Liu nodded and eliminated me. "Tired" of "journey". At this time, a kind of magical water can make you instantly eliminate the "tiredness" of the whole body.the second paragraph was read, an accident occurred. I made a mistake because of a word. I lowered my head in despair, and I lost confidence in myself. However, after a little bit of Mr [url=www.sellcigarette.com]Marlboro Red Shorts Carton[/url]. Li��s call, I was revived. After I corrected the mistake, I read the wrong words correctly and I got a nod again. It��s true: there is no way to reconcile the mountains and waters. was encouraged, I planned to read the third paragraph in one breath: "OnTuesday..." is another nod; it is a warm current; it is a bottle of magical water. I have had enough courage after reading it. They it was my turn to read, I started reading the paragraph again [url=www.cigarettesss.com]Cigarettes For Sale Wholesale[/url]. However, there was a mistake, and my heart was a little nervous, so two people in my heart struggled: an Altman said: "Li Guanxiang, you have to cheer, I believe you can." A monster said: "Don't listen to him, in fact, you don't have to bear all of this. This pressure is too heavy. If you can't do it [url=www.cigarettesss.com]Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes[/url], you should have given up."enly, I remembered Teacher Liu��s nod, yes! I can't let her down. I read it all at once, and it was like a few years. I also read it.