AV8
AV8
@av8

Time flies so fas

gfgfgfgfgfgf5
@gfgfgfgfgfgf5
one month ago
8 posts
Time flies so fast [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Newport Box 100S Carton[/url], my long-awaited summer camp has finally arrived! The night before, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. Early the next morning, we came to the designated place to gather and held a simple ��summer summer camp launch ceremony��. On the car we went, we enjoyed the scenery and sang songs. Everyone was very happy! the morning, we visited the Fang Zhimin Memorial Hall. The memorial hall is located at the top of Emeizui, north of the city of Shuyang County, Jiangxi Province. It is a national patriotic education base. Entering the memorial hall, a stone statue of Fang Zhimin stands in the center [url=www.sale-cigarettes.com]Newports 100S Price[/url], and the five characters of "Fang Zhimin hero" are engraved under the stone statue [url=www.sale-cigarettes.com]Buy Newport Cigarettes Online Wholesale[/url]. The memorial hall has four rooms and one hall. There is a hall in the main hall. There is a monument in the middle of the hall. It is engraved with Mao Zedong��s inscription ��The People��s Heroes are immortal��. There are many briefing cards about Fang Zhimin on both sides. The tour guide said: In the youth, Fang Zhimin actively participated in the struggle against imperialism and feudalism, and organized and led the famous "painting town riots" and began the journey of "two and a half guns revolution." Following the footsteps of the tour guide, we stepped onto the floor. There are many brands hanging on the wall upstairs. The words on the brand introduce many of Fang Zhimin��s deeds: he did not hesitate to fight against his uncle in order to reduce rent and tax resistance; he suffered a lot in order to protect the party��s secrets. Do not reveal a little bit of news, in the Nanchang heroic righteousness, at the age of 36; Fang Zhimin wrote "Lovely China", "I am engaged in the revolutionary struggle" and "Poverty" and other works. Upstairs, we also saw a wax figure that Fang Zhimin was working on in his dedication. Everyone saluted and mourned him. the afternoon, we visited Fang Zhimin's former residence. The former residence is located in the town of Qigong. It is an ordinary six-family farmhouse. Entering the house, I saw a few wooden pillars in the corridor. The room was very simple. The first thing that caught my eye was a giant photo of Fang Zhimin, with Fang Zhimin��s family portrait hanging on both sides [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Newport Cigarette Price[/url]. The introduction card reads the relationship between Tang Zaigang, Fang Gaoxian, Fang Yuanhui, Fang Yuanjie, Fang Zhihui and Fang Zhimin. There are three chairs on each side. We came to Fang Zhimin's room, which had a black dress. This is the new clothes that Fang Zhimin has been reluctant to wear. There is also a table next to it, I think: Fang Zhimin should be here to work, his busy figure seems to appear in front of me. The backyard is a bamboo forest, quiet and beautiful. Fang Zhimin will think about the problem there, thinking about how to fight tomorrow, how to destroy the enemy. the way home, the students were very heavy. Fang Zhimin��s tall image came to my attention, and his patriotic and dedication spirit inspired us. We must study hard and serve the motherland with excellent results. Fang Zhimin's life of poverty has touched everyone [url=www.npsmoking.com]Newport Cigarettes Cartons Sale[/url]. We must be diligent and thrifty in the future, we must not waste, and we must not admire vanity.